Empowered by Nada Yoga and immersed in devotion, Nada Yogi Vibhushri Rivesh Vade has carved his path to the Inner Self and continues to help people in their spiritual well-being. He is a pioneer in sharing the ancient art of Sound Therapy in India. Vibhushri has helped many people recuperate from their physical, mental, and emotional turmoil by harnessing the power of sound therapy.
Academically Rivesh is an Engineering graduate and have completed Executive Management from IIT Bombay. He has worked with corporates at senior positions in his career. After a near death accident, he initiated his mystical journey and thus founded Wellness Vibe & BodhMarga Foundation for conducting workshops and retreats around the world to awaken people in their spiritual journey. He is the creator of ‘PowerBrain’ music tracks, exclusively designed for holistic healing.
With Vibhushri propounding the philosophy of ‘Synergy and Flow’ with the universe, his unique workshops on DNA and Navel Activation, Spiritual Discourses on Gita & Dnyaneshwari and Yogic Practices derived from them have positively transformed many lives. He has been awarded by the Times Group for his exceptional work in Music and Sound Therapy.
What made him shift from corporate life to mystical life?
“Around 8 years back, I met with near death accident prior to that I was a person of insecurity, doubts and fears but automatically I went beyond my traumas and fears after this incident. Victory over fears helped me connecting to self. And whatever happening to this body was not bothering me to that extent now. I was enjoying my own company even with many injuries and I felt some inner shift happened. Now fears and patterns don’t have any control over me. And the same experience I don’t just shares but radiate into my workshops to bring the real change in people’s lives”.
• 2019: Thriive appreciated for introducing Siddha Kirtan, Sound Healing & Nada Yoga at 12th Global Festival of Spiritual Sciences
• 2019 : Appreciation by Tata Memorial Hospital & Cooper Hospital for Sound Therapy & Nada Yoga
• 2019 : Awards received by NMIMS University & Mumbai University
• 2019 : Award Received for introducing and performing Bhakti Movement, Nada Yoga & Sound Therapy act at Vile Parle Cultural Parade (Jan Seva Samiti, Vile Parle)
• 2019 : Nada Yoga Featured on Indian News Channel [Coverage by ZeeTV Media]
• 2017: He was awarded with Times Group’s prestigious Speaking Tree award for his achievement in “Spirituality and Holistic Well-Being Using Sound and Frequency Therapy”.
• 2016: Gyan Yog Seva Kendra award for introducing Nada Yoga on International Yoga Day.
• 2015: LIFE POSITIVE appreciated for introducing Nabhi Kriya Cleansing with Sound.
• 2014: Arogyam award from Parle Health Association.
• 2013: International Spiritual Hindu Mythology Award (ISHMA) award for Sound Healing.
• Nada Yoga & Sound Therapy Paper Presentation in International Ayurveda Conference (IAVC)